Gizmo64.plugin-14.12.31.0008.zip (10.6 MB)
64 bit Only.
Mac, Windows and Linux.
Linux plugin was compiled on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
This is a beta release intended for developers only.
It may not work with your installed payware products.
Some products may require a patch to take full advantage of the updates in this release.
Forum user wim1976 has been very helpful recently and noticed some missing events.
- Clears OpenGL error log data before compiling shaders ensuring correct error reporting.
- Modified dref.publish so we broadcast our message.
This allows use of DRE and DRT together.
- OpenAL: Mutes warning about stereo sound file on 3D Sound Stage.
- Improves error reporting for unexpected usages of deployment.key file.
- Lots of Linux fixes to work with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS tool chain.
- Improved XA Activation wizard.
Now shows you your existing license data including expiry information.