Changes since Gizmo 11.3.15 that script authors should be aware of:
- Fixed bug on Mac where Gizmo can end up loaded twice and crash X-Plane.
- Added additional functions to plugins.api
- Added matrix.api
- Fixed OnAircraftUnload event bug.
- Fixed bugs with memcache.api
- Added some more protection to check argument counts being passed in from Lua scripts.
- Added utils.getStringFromCPointer( pointer_address ) function.
- Added ability to reboot Gizmo's script engine using an Inter-Plugin-Message.
- Now using LuaJIT Virtual Machine on Intel CPUs.
- Fixes custom-command event system, foo_OnStart() should now fire properly.
- Fixes camera.setZoom()
- Fixes OpenGL tex-units usage. Defaults to portable values.
- Added acf.getSessionTime() function to script API.
I consider Gizmo 11.4 to be frozen and an update release should be available in the next couple of days at most.