Gizmo 11.4.24 is now available for Mac and Windows - x86 CPU's only.
This is the first release of Gizmo to use the LuaJIT Virtual Machine.
LuaJIT does not support PPC "out of the box".
A PowerPC build of Gizmo 11.4.24 will be made available soon.
The PowerPC version is fully compatible with the LuaJIT enabled version.
Your scripts will still work fine, they just can't run as fast.
I consider this a non issue because PowerPC Macs are a long way behind in terms of performance anyway.
Download your updated plugin here:
Friday, April 22, 2011
Changes since Gizmo 11.3.15 that script authors should be aware of:
- Fixed bug on Mac where Gizmo can end up loaded twice and crash X-Plane.
- Added additional functions to plugins.api
- Added matrix.api
- Fixed OnAircraftUnload event bug.
- Fixed bugs with memcache.api
- Added some more protection to check argument counts being passed in from Lua scripts.
- Added utils.getStringFromCPointer( pointer_address ) function.
- Added ability to reboot Gizmo's script engine using an Inter-Plugin-Message.
- Now using LuaJIT Virtual Machine on Intel CPUs.
- Fixes custom-command event system, foo_OnStart() should now fire properly.
- Fixes camera.setZoom()
- Fixes OpenGL tex-units usage. Defaults to portable values.
- Added acf.getSessionTime() function to script API.
I consider Gizmo 11.4 to be frozen and an update release should be available in the next couple of days at most.