- Fixes nagware dialog not respecting serial numbers.
- Nagware dialog can now be dismissed again after a delay instead of forcing itself permanently onto the screen.
- Now using "lowest common denominator" OpenAL example code so will hopefully work on Windows machines that have poor sound drivers.
- Fixed xp.getDataref() so that it works with sim/weather/ datarefs that have "part number notation"... ( square brackets [ ] ) in the dataref names.
- Additional physics.api functions are now active, review API docs for more info.
- NEW: glu.api - GL Utilities.
- Auto release camera control on reboot. May affect other plugins but better than leaving the camera locked by a dud script.
- Nagware dialog now always-on-top and always-centered. Can be dismissed after short delay or registration.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
- Tweaked OpenAL again after re-reading SDK guidelines.
Please report any clashes, thanks!
- New: gui.getCustomWidgetMouseXY()
Returns canvas-relative mouse coords for drawing in Custom Widgets more easily.
- Fixed: Event: OnMouseWheel( x,y, wheel,clicks )
This event hook has been documented and tested in sim.
Custom mouse-wheel functionality is now a few lines of code away.
- New: gizmo.getActivated()
Returns: boolean; true if a valid serial number is in use, false if not registered.
- Fixed: Resolved custom mouse cursor bug.
- Fixed: bug with acf.getSessionTime()
- Builds on Linux again!
Posted by Ben Russell at 3:04 PM
Friday, May 6, 2011
- Modified OpenAL code, hopefully resolves plugin clash. Not tested, but the code change was "OpenAL context sharing" related.
- Added: utils.popWebBrowser( url )
- Can be used to open the default web browser pointed at the specified URL.
- Fixed and tested gfx.setMaskingTape( x,y, w,h )
- New Event: OnFirstFrame
A new event was added to allow for a consistent place for authors to perform init of their dataref defaults.
This event is seperate from OnBoot and runs _AFTER_ the ACF has completed loading.
- Fixes acf.getKIAS() - now returns value in knots instead of meters/second.
Posted by Ben Russell at 2:37 PM