You can download a zip file containing Gizmo64.plugin version 14.01.16.0253 here:
Make a backup of your existing plugin: X-Plane/resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin
Download and unzip the new plugin.
Move the new Gizmo64.plugin item into the X-Plane/resources/plugins/ folder.
Will this work with my Payware?
Yes. It should work perfectly but please make a backup of your existing plugin to be sure.
- Fixes memory leak bug in the activation scripts.
- Added a simple Preferences GUI that allows you to toggle the ToolTray.
Core Plugin Updates
- Tweaks map generator code; minor optimisation, hopefully killed the frame tearing bug.
- Fixes OnBeforeReboot() event.
- Adds name-and-shame log output when you try and create a command name that starts with sim/
(The SDK complains that this is illegal but returns a perfectly sane value that we use to override or supplement the sim/ command.)
- Very large amount of weed trimming from the Log.txt output. Should be more concise now.
- Fixes shader.setParam(...) so that it correctly accepts 3 parameters.
- Internal code changes so we use the same code for all three platform builds, also more careful about memory initialisation.
- Adds plugin.sendBlob and utils.getBlobFromCPointer functions to allow more powerful use for the X-Plane SDK Inter-Plugin-Comms functions.
- Windows plugin was rebuilt with a fully patched copy of Visual Studio 12. Runtime DLL's in download package have been refreshed.